Over a year ago I posted a blog post about a family who were very close to me and of which 3 of them had died within a two year period! The father was an inspiration to me, the grandmother was a “beacon of love” and the daughter was always a bundle of joy whenever I saw her! But I have been challenged recently about thinking of someone else who means a lot to me and has been an even more inspirational figure in my life!
- Has known my family for years!
- has always been there when I needed someone to talk to.
- calms me down when I am angry at others, at God or at myself!
- always encourages me when I face obstacles, that I think I will never overcome,
- treats everyone he meets with respect.
- is a model of humble self-sacrifice.
- is wiser than Solomon!
- has father who is a very creative person and has created a number of “masterpieces” over the years!
- currently lives in a mansion, and has offered to let me stay there, when I require it!
- always comes through for me when I need something
- loves me like a brother, despite the fact that he is older than my parents!
Do you know who it is yet?
If you don’t know then maybe you should! I am happy to introduce you!